Your support is welcome by both prayer and finance.
Baldaeus Theological College needs about £22,000 (approx. US$40,000) per year for operational expenses. This includes the leasing of facilities, staff salaries, student services and administration.
Due to the prevailing situation and poverty of Sri Lanka, many students require scholarships in order to pursue theological studies.
There is an ongoing need for good theological books and computers in order to fully equip BTC library.
How You Can Help:
- For £1520 (US$2760) per year you and your church could adopt/support one BTC
staff/faculty member and his family.
- For £264 (US$480) per year you could support/adopt one student with a
- For £528 (US$960) per year you could support/adopt one student and his family
with a full family scholarship.
- Donate theological books to the main campus library, and/or the mission
training centre in Hatton.
- Contribute towards the 1-2 acre (160 - 320 perches) land required for the
new campus. One perch is £138 (US$250).
- Contribute towards faculty training: Newton's studies at the Evangelical
Theological college of Wales, and/or Satyendra's studies at George
Whitefield College, South Africa.
- Contribute any amount to our general fund, either regularly or just a
one-time donation, for the many other expenses that the college incurs day
USA & Canada donations can be sent to:
reSource Leadership International
#200-5726 Minoru Blvd., Richmond, BC, V6X 2A9
Tel: (604) 270-6045 Fax: (604) 270-6046
Email: administrator @ resourceleadership.com
UK donations should be sent to:
Mr. & Mrs. Ian Day,
49, Crosslands Ave,
Middx, UB2 5RA.
020 8737 0467
020 8571 6225
The bank account details are as follows:
Code: 40-52-40 00007792
Every Nation Gospel Fellowship
(ENGF can be used.)
If you make a direct bank transfer to this account, please tell us by email, &
identify it as BTC.
If you are a UK tax payer and wish BTC to recover 25% of the tax paid, please
inform us when you send your gift. Our practice is to add the recoverable tax
when passing on the gift.